Are you a mom who is feeling stressed and burnt out? Immerse yourself in a delicious weekend full of relaxation, fun, energy, purpose, and connection, just for busy moms.
We will have an honest and informal chat about the demand that we working moms experience to be "Supermoms." We will discuss what "Supermom Syndrome" is and all about and what makes it so detrimental to our and our children's wellbeing. More important, we will talk about steps we can take to have less stress, be more present and effective moms, and experience more fulfillment as women and as professionals. Please RSVP as space is limited to 6 people!
Here’s how to enjoy summer without losing your head or breaking the bank.
▪ Trying to be "SuperMom" and feeling exhausted and overwhelmed?
▪ Struggling with mommy guilt or not feeling good enough as a mom?
▪ What if you could simplify your life and have less stress and more joy both at home and at work?
Dr. Raquel Muller, the “Supermom Recovery Doctor,” brings you this FREE information-packed, interactive presentation where you will:
▪ DISCOVER: Simple changes to be more present and effective as a parent
▪ LEARN: Strategies to go from stressed and frustrated to calm and confident
▪ FIND OUT: What it takes to be a more present and effective mother
Hosted by: Shera Lynn Murray, LMT, Momentum Massage